– Pick up from the airport,
– Drive to Negombo beach, ( just 15 minutes drive)
– Relax in the beach after a long flight,
– Dinner and
– Pickup from the airport,
– Drive to Negombo city, (15 minutes from the airport)
– Relax few hours after a long flight,
– Evening visit Negombo
Negombo Lagoon is a large estuarine lagoon in Negombo, south-west Sri Lanka.
Negombo is about 7 km from the Bandaranaike International Airport and Negombo has a moderate fish port (used during the periods of Portuguese and Dutch colonization)
Colombo remains the largest city and commercial capital and possesses many restaurants, bars, shops and places to see.
Day – 01 Negombo – Anuradhapura
After you got picked up at the airport or your hotel, you will proceed the ancient city of Anuradhapura while visiting coconut plantations and
It’s New Year offer! Hurry up
Copyright © 2017 GO HOLIDAY TOURS. All Rights Reserved.Development by AcrilSEO.